Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My 30 Day Progress Report!!!

First off let me say .. I have a VERY Bad habit of not completing tasks, goals and just about everything in my LIFE - to COMPLETION!! So that would have to be my biggest achievement for this FRIST 30's of my NEW way of LIFE!!

What I accomplished in the Past 30 Days:

1. Water and Oxycised Daily
2. Daily Chores - little bits daily/Vacuumed/Bathroom/Floors/Kitchen/Laundry
3. Organized Shoes/ And they get put in the closet every night
4. Bed Made every day
5. Hand wrote my Long Term Goals, My Mission, My Values - sent to Shell and My Sis
6. Blogged/ Journaled 2 times DAILY!
7. Cut back on my FB, Twitter and Forum time (still a work in progress) LOL
8. Garage is down to what is being KEPT!
9. Posted and sold some items on Craig's List - 3 or 4 boxes donated to Hospice!
10. Eating Dinner on my China at the Dining room table - with just Music/Quiet time
11. I Refuse to drink Alone or use it as a coping tool-haven't had a drink in 33 days
12. My Dining room table is NOT a catch all any more
13. Have a In box for all bills/mail is taken care of before it get inside the House
14. Started on office - actually will paint this weekend -bought Carpet today and found my new desk/bookcase and TV Stand
15. Make some headway in doing things for MYSELF and not for or because of Others.
16. Work is much better - I only touch things ONCE and DONE - I have a Daily ToDoList (which my boss asked me today for HIS OWN Copy - so he can work from a list too) I may be rubbing off on him.. LOL)

My Habit for the NEXT 30 days will be to read the Bible daily - I will be asking for help from my friends to make suggestions - your FAVORITES!!! I want this to become a HABIT!! I will continue with my Oxycise and water in the mornings...

My MIT's will be more working towards my LONG Term Goal of paying off my DEBTS and get to where I only have my Mortgage and Monthly expenses. Will take 18-24 Months - but this will involve research, reading, budgets and earning extra money.

Once again - thank you to my Friends and Family for your Love and Support!! I have a long way to go - but I do feel as if I have made some good steps these past 30 days.. Thanks for following along ... LOVE YOU ALL, M

PS. This is what I am thinking for the office... Back wall will be a coffee color and the others more an off white.. I'm getting excited (all is being paid for with $$ that I have gotten from the sale of TREASURES) LOL

2 comments:

M McCown said...

Holy cow! That is quite a list of accomplishments! You should be really proud of yourself Margie! I am! Maybe some of your motivation/inspiration/determination will rub off on me :)

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Thank you Marnie...

You inspire me as well - Im blessed to have you as MY FRIEND!!

XOXO, M