Friday, June 12, 2009

Day 12 Nite time Check in...

TGIF!!!

Check out my Face Book New NOTE: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/note.php?note_id=91987651655&ref=nf


I am worn out!! Really had a GOOD week.. Lots of POSITIVE STEPS!!!!!!!

First off - want to thank my FRIENDS that have played along with me this week.. LOL Your Support and Love means the WORLD to me!!

Today at work was VERY Productive... Got a lot done - Still need to do my Accounting/Billing, thinking I will go in Early Sunday Morning - I can get it kicked out pretty FAST!! SO much easier without any interruptions..

Tomorrow AM Habits - OK I bet you all can GUESS???? LOL

MIT's for Saturday:
1. WW for my weekly weigh in - I have been GOOD food wise/ NO Liquor/Beer and TONS more activity.. Just think that the scale may not show it.. UGH
2. Work in Garage more - I have about 100 or so stadium cups - going to WASH them all and stack and sort - get them ready for selling..
3. Go get a Pedicure
4. Grocery Shopping
5. Hopefully see my friend Karen - spend sometime with her

I need to listen to my Money Make Over Audio book some more and start making notes towards that GOAL!!!

Just want to keep Roddy in my Prayers as he makes the Drive HOME to his Family!!! Have a Great weekend Daph!! Love ya!!!

Sweet Dreams and will be checking in Tomorrow - I might make Sat and Sunday's one post days!!

XOXO, M

No comments: