Monday, June 08, 2009

Happy Monday Day #8

Good Morning Friends,

Day 8 - WOW - what a DIFFERENCE a week can make!! I feel so much better about EVERYTHING.. My house is much more presentable (lots to do still), I am not running in circles - talking about what needs to get done... I am DOING IT!! Nice change for sure...



The BEAUTY Is all around you - are you LOOKIN??

This morning's Habits and MIT's - All have been completed (got the garbage to dumpster before the rain hit) - LOVE THE RAIN!!!

Please send good vibes for today's meeting at work - NEED those!! I work up at 1 am and was SICK - not sure what was up with that... I hate to be sick!!! Little draggy but doing FINE!!


Today's MIT's


1. Organize my file cabinet at work - to become more time efficient
2. De-Clutter my Office tonight - Dust and organize
3. Call one more time to get this Kitchen Faucet installed.. OR find someone else


Something to think about - in order to set goals you have to have a VISION, and what your BELIEFS are...... WHAT are yours??


Live LIFE Inside Out!! Hugs and Love, M

2 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

That picture is hilarious!!!!
Too funny!

You're doing awesome- Keep up the good work=)

Love Ya, BB

Suzee Bailey said...

Always love your sun star shots !! :)