Friday, June 12, 2009

Good Morning Day 12 and TGIF!!

WOW, what a great week this has been!!!



The YELLOW Rose is the Friendship Flower - I am so BLESSED!!! ARE YOU??

Made a lot of steps in my Life - Cooked a Nice dinner and got to see my Nephew Trey 2 times!! WOOHOO!!!

Got going 15 min late this morning - but did get in my WATER and Oxycise!!!


Going to get dressed and out the door - would like to be at the office by 7ish.. LOL Get a jump on my work day!!!


Tonight's MIT's
1. Work in the garage - make more steps to get that project finished up!!!


Well I hope that you all have a GREAT Friday - is there someone out there that you haven't taken the time to check in with - tell them you LOVE them or just THANK them for being your FRIEND?? TAKE THE TIME!! Love you all , M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say congratulations on making it almost halfway through. I'd never heard of the exercise program, but I looked at the link you posted in the "Forming Habits" post when you first started.

Also, your pictures are just amazing, like the one with the butterfly.

An inspiration to me, I'm looking to follow your blog from now on. You have such a good attitude about life (unlike that guy in the stadium who sat in front of you).

Keep blogging! I'm enjoying it!

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Thank you for the blog love and following along!!!

I hope that I am able to keep this going, it takes a while to FORM a Habit!!!

Have a FANTASTIC Weekend, M