Tuesday, June 30, 2009

DAY #30!!!!!!!!!!! I did it...

Good Morning Friends,

First of all THANK you for your support, Friendship and LOVE along the way!!! I could not of done it with out you all..

Thinking back - I can never seem to just be HAPPY I don't hear TRUMPETS playing!! I will work on my list of accomplishments this past 30 days today - and post tonight!! I just might be amazed at how far I have come... It is time to work on my GOALS/PROJECTS look at the list I made 2 weeks ago and FIGURE out what if anything I have done to get there!!

This Morning - I got out of bed a little later than usual - Needed more SLEEP!!! Did my Water and That habit is here to STAY!! :-)

Got a lot accomplished last night:
1. Have a Work ticket number for my Camera Repair
2. Have one more corner cleared out in the office
3. All Garbage to the dumpster (couple of TRIPS)

When De-cluttering I found some old CD's with pictures, Video from the PAST... I wanted to share this video I made of my 40 Birthday party in the It is special, because my Dad was in it!! :-) I miss him EVERY SINGLE DAY!! It made me SMILE!! And looking at how 10 years can change people - my little Trey is a young Man now.. Kasi and Perry and young adults.. It is just CRAZY -- Heather is a Mother of 3 - Don't let time slip away - make sure those special people in your life - KNOW IT!!!



Hugs and Love, M

3 comments:

MB said...

Congrats Margie for day 30. I am so proud of you.. you go girl!!! What an inspiration!

Suzee Bailey said...

Oh how fun Margie ! What a GREAT treasure you found !!!

Beth said...

So proud of you! I hope you have an awesome day.