Monday, June 22, 2009

Good Morning Day 22!!

Happy Monday Friends!!

YES it can be a HAPPY Monday.. LOL I got a GREAT nights sleep.. Love my new IKEA Pillow!! Really woke up with less KINKS!! GOOD STUFF..
Have had GREAT Energy this AM - have Watered, Oxycised, Made bed, Ran the Vacuum, Emptied Dishwasher... It is CRAZY what you can do when you put your mind to it!! And heck it all only took me an hour and 15..

I cant wait to get the garage EMPTIED!! SOON... VERY SOON!!

Today's MIT's (Most Important Tasks)
Work:
1. Billing get caught up
2. Knock off my To Do/ Handle the Day!

Personal:
1. Walk to the stadium and pick up another Championship Ring (Trey wants it BAD)
2. Work on the Office De-Clutter project
3. Find a way to get rid of the items in Garage!

I hope that you all have a BLESSED Day - LOVE what your doing!!! Without PASSION, it is just going thru the MOTIONS.. Hugs and Love, M

No comments: