Thursday, June 04, 2009

Day 4- Evening Update!

Hello Friends...



I feel like I am just starting to get a glimpse of how my Life can be.. Like what I see!!

It is ALMOST TGIF!!! I am ready for the weekend - but hate to see what I will come up with for my MIT's over a couple day's off!!! LOL (Actually will be heading to Orlando for a very special Birthday - either Sat or Sun AM)

Today was a REALLY Good Day!!!

I stayed off FB and TWITTER all day at the office... WOOHOO - got lots of work done - and guess what in 1 hour tonight I am all CAUGHT UP.. LOL


I did text message my Cousin about the Sink - will follow up again tomorrow!!

Went to the Rays game this after noon - weird get away time 4:08 but actually loved it!! Got to leave work early (of course being able to walk out the back door and be at the stadium in 4 minutes Helps) - I took my Cousin's Son Perry - we had a BLAST!! It was the first time in a LONG time that I didn't have a Beer at the game - worked out just FINE!! Cracker Jacks, Pretzel and Dots.. Good Junk FOOD - could of DONE WORSE!! LOL

Friday's Tasks and MIT's (Morning)

Water and Oxycise at 5:30

1. Gather what laundry I have (not much), sort and start a load.

2. Dust the living room - wash the TV Screen and glass top tables.


Sometimes I get very impatient... Yeah BIG SURPRISE!! My house isn't where I want it to be.. I have a lot of DE-Cluttering - but oh will it be sweet and easy to keep up with once I get there!!


Thank you for following along - I have 3 of you brave enough to admit to following me. HA HA


The key to my success is to have accountability and support from my Family and Friends.. THANK YOU!! XOXO

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hey, I remember that picture LOL. You are doing a GREAT job, and you are doing great at keeping a journal. Helps keep you accountable I'm sure. Maybe I should try that with my diet LOL

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

You will when you are ready... I know you can do it... You and Rob can do it together!! XOXO

And thank you - Have blogged more in the last 4 days than in 2 yrs. LOL

Nite