Monday, June 15, 2009

Good Morning Day 15!!

Hiya Friends and Family!!

I have made it thru 2 weeks of NEW Habits and ROUTINES... I must say things are going AWESOME!! I had good reports from week last week - I feel more confidant in everything I am doing these days - I always didn't do things - I suppose because I thought that it really DIDN'T Matter... BUT, over these past two weeks - I think the biggest lesson is that I DO MATTER! If I didn't think I did how would anyone else think I do.. Don't get me wrong - I will continue to included helping others, BEING the BEST Friend I possibly can be - just now I can really do it better...

I will LISTEN WITH THE HEART!!!

The beauty is everywhere in everything... Downtown St. Pete

This Morning, I watered, Oxycised, and did the GYM.. Litter Box is clean - there are NO Dirty Clothes except what I just wore to the gym.. That in itself is pretty amazing.. LOL

Tonight's MIT's:
1. Work in the garage - Pull together all Photography related props and stuff - So I know what storage unit I will need to purchase
2. Lunch - run to Office Depot - I might get a label maker - see if I find one on sale
3. Organize my drawers in the office

Hope that you all have a WONDERFUL Day... Be blessed and BE HAPPY!! XOXO, M

No comments: