Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sweet Dreams End of Day 24!!

More and More progress!!!

So............. This afternoon I ran out to deliver a bond - we met in Tampa. I looked up at the sign as I was pulling into the parking lot.. Whole FOODS?? Didn't have a CLUE it was there - so in Daph's Honor I went inside.. Nice store - EXPENSIVE!! I spent $25 got Hummus, Olives, Popcorn, Edamine... Anyway IF they Visit I know where the store is. LOL

OH good news tonight - I sold my first TREASURES off Craig's List.. Vacuum/Carpet Cleaner - the lady was VERY Nice, I delivered and was asking $75.00 but she was so happy she gave me a $100.00 that paid for MOST of my NEW Chair. WOOHOO!!

Today was good at work - I am caught up big time!! We had a Lunch Meeting and it went well!!

Tomorrow I will do my Water and Oxycise...

MIT's:
1. More De-Cluttering in Office
2. Run Vacuum
3. Trash to Dumpster
Peace OUT!!! Sweet Dreams Friends!! Catch you in the MORNING!!! XOXO

2 comments:

La- said...

Sounds like it is going well!! Keep up the good work!!

La-

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Thank you La!! I am trying HARD!!

Have a GREAT Day! Hugs, M