Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Evening Day 17 - GOOD ONE!!

Good Evening Friends,

Well today was another GOOD Day!!! Feels really good to be tired at the end of the day - because you accomplished what you set out to accomplish!! Not due to being totally frustrated that nothing got done.

OK Flashback - I made a pitcher of Iced tea tonight - I think I got this maker 15 yrs ago - I could sell as an antique.. HA HA Still worked - just not enough counter space for this thing.. LOL
I went to Panera for dinner (I went there every night to study when taking my State Exam) this is the first time back in a Year.. LOL BTW, made much better FOOD choices this time around too!!

I wrote out my Mission, Values, Goals, Habits, Projects and Limitations... I will be mailing copies out to a couple of my friends - for help, support and accountability!!!

I will share with you at this time my Mission and Values:

Mission: Live life from the Inside out - Listen with my HEART!!
Values: Loyal, Friend, Strong, Caring, Loving and Trustworthy!!

Morning Habits - Water and Oxycise @ 5:15
Morning MIT's (Most Important Tasks)
1. Clean Litter Box
2. Garbage to Dumpster
3. Arrange bills for the Month

Hope that you all are Blessed with a GOOD Nights sleep and SWEET Dreams!! XOXO, M

2 comments:

La- said...

You are just rocking the total life style change! I am so excited for you and proud! Keep up the good work girlie!! :)

La-

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Thanks La thinking we have lots to celebrate!!! You keep up the good work too!!!

Have a Happy Day!! Hugs, M