Thursday, June 25, 2009

Good Morning Day 25!

Good Morning...

Gosh I sound like a BROKEN Record.. BUT, inst that what habits are all about!!! So I suppose that mean a little success in Margie's WORLD!!!

Hope we see ORANGE tonight - when the Rays win they light the DOME!!

Moving a bit slow this Morning... Not sure why - got a GREAT Nights sleep!!!

Work MIT's:
1. Stay on Task - keep ahead of my To-Do-List and more RED Marks.. LOL
2. Work on Mid Year Audits and Letters

Personal MIT's:
1. Deliver Bowling Balls - they are in the Car .. LOL Meeting and had to deliver bond yesterday so could not do it then.
2. Going to the Ray's Game with my FRIEND Kathleen - we will catch some dinner and then the game - We have been going to the Games together since day one.. BUT, this is the FIRST time it will be just the two of us. Should be LOTS of FUN - just hanging out!!

I have been going HIGH SPEED for 24 days - I have made a lot of progress!!! I need to just keep on task - and realize I wont get it all done so FAST!!! My Friends know that I can be very IMPATIENT!! And I am working on that.. PROMISE..

Thank you for your Love and Support - and MOST of all your FRIENDSHIPS!! Love you, M

No comments: