Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day 18 - Continued Process!!

Good Morning,

It seems like I just posted last nights update.. LOL Good nights rest and ready to face this day!!! Been a BUSY morning here already - Water, Oxycise, Litter Box Cleaned, Mirrors and TV Screens wiped down, Bills are all Paid (UGH) and garbage is headed to dumpster as soon as I finish typing this update.. LOL

Take time today to stop and smell the ROSES!!!

Today's MIT'S (Most Important Tasks)
Work:
1. More Filing (I have been good this week as soon as I have something it gets filed) just have to catch up
2. Just deal with the Day!

Home:
1. Call TransAmerica and see what this invoice is for - I get it quarterly and not even sure what it is.. LOL
2. Go for a walk at Lunch time
3. Start pulling out stuff from back corner of the garage - sure I can TOSS some things!


I hope that you all choose to have a GREAT Day - I am going to make it GREAT!!

Hugs and Love, M

1 comment:

nomo wino daph said...

You're doing awesome!!!

I love this picture too!!

You're making awesome progress....
PROUD OF YOU!