Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Day 9 Is it?? Night time Report!!

Hello Friends....

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Tired!!! LOL

Was a FANTASTIC Day @ Work- got lots done at work today!! Another busy one again tomorrow.

I got in all my MIT's for this afternoon/evening - even added BONUS!!

My dinner tonight turned out really GOOD - Even had an extra Guest - my Nephew Trey - he didn't know that Aunt Margie knew how to cook.. LOL

Trey Baked a Blueberry cake for Dessert.. It was YUMMY!!

Here are some pics from tonight - we went to walk the beach after dinner and took Trey back home...


Our little Man is GROWING UP!!! He is so much FUN... We are going to the Ray's Game on Thursday night!! :-)

Tomorrow AM's Habits: Water (8 oz Daph) and Oxycise

Morning MIT's
1. Unload dishwasher
2. Run Vacuum

Hope that everyone had a WONDERFUL Day.. I am so blessed - while walking the beach - I was in touch with Friends in Vermont, TN, AL - How cool is that!!! Love you all!! Sweet Dreams.. M

3 comments:

Beth said...

Pretty flowers and house :) You are doing a great job girlfriend! Keep it up. And GEEZ when did Trey get so tall???

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Thanks Beth!! I am trying to keep it going!! NOT Easy - but praying these habits stick!!

I know look at him - he is a eatin and GROWING machine!!

He is a DOLL!! So sweet too.. He is my Pal for sure.

XOXO, M

nomo wino daph said...

Love it!! Look at that set table!! I am so proud of you M!!!!

Trey is getting big...so cute!

keep up the great work, friend!

xoxo