Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sleepy Morning Day 16!!

Good Morning Friends,

I got up at 5 today........ Not sure why.. LOL Did my Water and Oxycise at 5:15a - Folded the backdrops and put the next load in the dryer!! Swept the dining room, Kitchen and Bathroom floors... Mopped the K and B!!

Just hanging here on the Computer - head noddin.. Sleepy all of a sudden - maybe a 30 min nappie may be good.. LOL


Work MIT's:
1. FILING, FILING, FILING... I really dont like to file.. LOL
2. Just FOCUS and stay away from Distracting Sites today - if I have a lul - I will read a book!

Tonights MIT's:
1. Make a List of the SELL Items (I am down to the Corner of Garage Sale stuff and Craiglists Items)
2. Research prices of the above items - Look into ad's on Craigslist.

Hope that everyone has a FANTASTIC Day!! Be well, BE HAPPY!! XOXO, M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least you got into those jeans at all. Soon...day 30 is a'comin', lol.

Distracting sites...been there...every other day...maybe there's a support group?