Saturday, June 20, 2009

Beautiful Morning Day 20!

Good Morning Friends!!

I got up this AM at 5:15 and felt really GOOD!! Did my Water and Oxycise. As I peeked out the window and saw that dawn was happening - I thought what a better way to start the day than to take a run down by the bay and watch the Sun RISE!! God is so GOOD!! I listened to my Dave Ramsey book on the Touch and shot a few pictures.. Wanted to spread a little sunshine to all of you!!!




I will be heading to my WW meeting - just not feeling that I am down - I feel less FAT so I suppose that is a GOOD thing...... LOL

My MIT's for today are:
1. Work on this office a bit - De-Clutter
2. Research some of the For Sale items - Need to make a decision SOON
3. Gym
4. Grocery Store - actually tired to go already but they opened at 7:30 and didn't want to wait 20 mins...
5. Wash the Fence - Mildew on the Plastic Fence - will do this as the sun sets COOLER!!

And in between I will chill a while and RELAX - maybe catch another movie later!!

Hope that you have a BLESSED and BEAUTIFUL Day! Love you, M

No comments: