Sunday, June 14, 2009

Blessed Day 14!!!

Good Morning Friends,

This was taken when I visited my FRIEND Suzie in VERMONT.. Miss you!!

Just thinking this Morning....

Have you been on the Right side of a RAK (Random Act of Kindness)?? How did it make you feel??

Who is the person in the Drive thru behind you?? Is it someone that had a Really shitty week, is it someone that just lost a loved one, is it someone that is all alone in this world.. OR is it is a Millionaire, someone who wants for nothing... It really doesn't matter DOES IT... Because YOU can make a Difference in their world - just pay for the person behinds you order! (if you can) - the rewards will come back 1000 times over!! I treated myself to a Iced Coffee this AM on my way to work this Sunday Morning!! And hopefully I made that Man SMILE - and in turn he will help someone someday TOO!!

Did my Oxycise and Water - @ 6:15 slept in.. :-)
@ work now - have about an hour to two of work to get done - BUT, next week will be AWESOME because of this time here today!!

Then will go to Church at 10am... Lovin Life!!

Hope that everyone has a GREAT weekend!!

Saying Prayer for my Friends in need - I LOVE YOU!!

Going to hang out with my Cousin Karol today and the Family it is her BIRTHDAY!!

Make a DIFFERENCE!! XOXO, M

4 comments:

Suzee Bailey said...

Awwww...Miss you too Margie.

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Well the good news is I get to see you SOON!!! Very HAPPY!! XOXO, M

Anonymous said...

I am soooooooo proud of YOU!!!!!

Sis

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Thanks Sis... I love you and MISS YOU!!! Don't get in trouble at work for being here - but glad you checked in on me.. LOL

XOXO