Thursday, June 11, 2009

Evening Check in for day 11!

Helloooooooooo Friends!!

I am just getting home - this is late for a school night.. HA HA So this post will be short and sweet!!!Today was another good day at work - got lots done - tomorrow is shaping up to a busy day as well.. BUSY is GOOD!!!
Today's MIT's

1. Take my Camera to a local shop to have Sensor Cleaned (Done will have back in couple days)
2. Going to the Rays Game with Trey - just going to enjoy his company!! (We had a BLAST)

Ok - just a little more about the GAME... Answer a question - IF you are a OLD Cranky Man why would you bother to go a Stadium where you are supposed to make noise and have FUN.. We had a man in front of us - that told Trey he was irritating with his Cowbell and Whistle.. I just had to tell him that if he wanted quiet he should of stayed home and watched it on TV.. GEEZ!!! I told Trey to BLOW LOUDER.. LOL RAYS WIN!!!
Morning Habits:

Water and Oxycise at 5:30
My Morning MIT's are going to be work related as I am going in EARLY
1. Report Bonds
2. Filing - Piled up
3. Execute Final Bond and Bid Bond

Just want to get a jump on the day!!!

In the evening I will be working in the Garage some more!!

OK - I am pooped - so will sign off for now... I am Soooooooooo BLESSED!! XOXO, M

2 comments:

Suzee Bailey said...

Whats up with the angry fans? Gee. No fun at all huh?

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

He was just grumpy.. His geratol must of worn off.. LOL

We had a BLAST anyway!! :-)