Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 28 - One time POST!!!

Hello Friends,

Thank you to those that have been following my Progress, Changes and offering SUPPORT along the way!!!

Just gonna give an overview of my Day - I woke up not feeling well at all - pains in my SIDE - not sure what that was all about - better most of the day, still some twinges!! UGH

I did FORCE myself (and I mean FORCE) to do my Oxycise - BUT did it!!! I stayed in bed till I think 9ish!! I got dressed and went to church - today's message was about having MVP's in your life -- made me feel good because as Pastor Paul was explaining what a MVP is - both Kathleen and Heather pointed to me and Said I was that for them.. Made me FEEL GOOD!!


After Church - I took Trey and his Cousin Elliott to breakfast - it was GOOD - they enjoyed it and so did I!! :-) Lisa came and got Elliott and Trey and I headed to the RAYS Game!! The game was GOOD we had lots of FUN - he is such a FUNNY guy- and makes me so happy to get ONE on ONE time with him. After the game he was able to run the bases - fun walking on the field!! Dropped off Trey and headed home...

Just finished Dinner - Frozen Pizza on a paper plate at the computer - I need to go do a couple of Chores - I have been doing so good for 28 + days and how is it with just two days of not going 1000 MPH - I feel as if I am not on TRACK!!

I am approaching my one month mark - and I will be making a list of my Steps, Progress and my Goals/ Habits for the NEXT 3o days..

I hope that you all had a GREAT Weekend - spent time with friends and family that makes your HEARTS Happy.. Love you all, M

4 comments:

Suzee Bailey said...

Now after watching the video...oh my look how he's grown !!

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

I know it is CRAZY!!

And now he wont sing take me out to the ballgame.. He is too OLD for that.. HA HA

:-) Thanks for stoppin by Suzie!!
XOXO

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol cod next day delivery tramadol hcl 37.5 - tramadol hcl 225 mg

Anonymous said...

phentermine without a prescription online doctor for phentermine - phentermine give you energy