Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 20 Evening Report..

WOW Friends - that is all I have to say, well not really!! LOL

Today was AWESOME - I am TIRED - but again tried because of projects accomplished!!

OK - just a quick review of my day (tell me WHY I am tired) LOL
Oxycise and water 5:30
Sunrise
Weight Watcher Meeting - Up on Scale
Gym - 1 Hour Cardio - Machines and Sauna
Hair cut
Washed Fence the outside - Inside when I work on the deck area



Finished going thru the Garage Boxes - Down to the NITTY Gritty what will be sold
Shower
Dinner at the Dining room Table Again



Movie (The Proposal - VERY Good) with my Bestest Friend Karen - Love it when we make time for each other!!

Now I am HOME POOPED - Hmnnn wonder why!! LOL
Tomorrow will be as follows:
Oxycise and Water - when I get up/Not stetting any alarms!!

MIT's
1. Church
2. Go to Cemetery and have a Talk with my Dad "Happy Fathers Day"
3. Grocery Store (didn't make it today)
4. Work in the office

Will see what the rest of the holds!

Ok, It is time for the Sandman - Sweet Dreams to you all!! XOXO, M

2 comments:

Sara Beth said...

WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!!! You are doing so great!

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Thank you Sara!! Hugs, M