Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Evening Day 3 Report..

Ok.......... I will admit it here .. right now.... Today was a VERY Tough day!!

I made excuses to get on FB and Tweeter - Used my Co-Workers situation as a excuse.. It was just that - I really do wish that I didn't need the Internet to do my job, and I know that I will break the habit - it is like eating when your NOT hungry.. Same type of addiction.. CRAZY!!

BUT, the GOOD news for today is.......... I was so much more productive at work today (even with my lapses) - I batched work - got my MIT's accomplished!! Nice Feeling !! I even took a 3o minute lunch on the balcony - BUT failed at Single tasking.. Right Shell .. LOL

Tonight was our first beach walk - this is something our Church has been doing for YEARS - I don't know why but I just never made it to one.. (I know why -see below) They had a GREAT cookout Hamburgers and Hot dogs, beans, salads - Tons of Desserts (I brought FRUIT) and ate that.. Yeah ME! LOL

The Message was FANTASTIC - Pastor Paul talked about being THANKFUL.. Asked which group we fall into - the Positive or the Negative!! HE talked about choosing out Attitude - and one with a Thankful Heart is much better!! Standing on the beach with the sand, water and sunset - how could you NOT be THANKFUL!!



I know my limitations - I have a very hard time in GROUP settings - I do much better one on one or smaller groups - This is something I have added as a GOAL to over come this FEAR!!

I am glad I went tonight - thanks for the gentle pushes.. LOL

Overall - I am Thankful for this day!!
Morning Habit - Water and Oxycise 5:30 AM

Tomorrow's MIT's:

1. Pay bills - that I have been carrying around for a couple weeks!! UGH

2. Run the Vacuum

I will add my other MIT"s when I post in the morning... Hope that everyone has a BLESSED Evening and a RESTFUL nights Sleep.. I am going early tonight!! XOXO

No comments: