Thursday, June 25, 2009

See ya Day 25!!

Good evening Friends...

Today was GOOD, BAD, UGLY... and then EXCELLENT!!! Not going to dwell on the First part... BUT only on the EXCELLENT!!

Kathleen and I went to the Ray's game after work - We have been FRIENDS Forever and have had Season Tickets for the Rays since day one - this was the FIRST Time we have EVER gone to the game just the two of us.. And even on her HUBBY's BD (Happy Birthday John and thanks for sharing)!! Anyway - we had a YUMMY dinner as Savannah's Cafe - then walked over to the stadium.. Settled in our seats - when this couple sat next to us - we chatted a while.. I took a Pic with her camera of the two of the.. She went off to find her friends and beer!! He asked if we would do him a Favor - he was going to ask her to Marry him at the end of the 5th inning -Jumbo tron and all - roses.. the whole 9 yard - he wanted to know if we could move back a row - so they could be together.. SURE!! Then when they all settle - the girls went out for more Beer - and I got the Friends Camera - told them I would take pics... Now I actually was NERVOUS - I have shot 40+ weddings and my hands were shakin.. LOL SO go to take the First picture and HER BATTERIES went DEAD! Think I may of gotten 1 or 2 shots.. UGH!! Kathleen did take one with my Cell and once I get it on my computer I will post it here!! So it was a FUN Evening - and the RAY WON!!!

Anyway - Pooped here - Going to BED!!!

Habit in the Morning yeppers - Water and Oxycise!
MIT's:
1. Make sure batteries are Charged
2. Format Cards

I have a photoshoot at sunset - 16 people - age ranging from 87 to 2.. Will be FUN!!

Sweet Dreams Friends!!! XOXO
Shell - THANK you for your support tonight - being there when I needed you!! Love ya GF....

No comments: