Friday, June 26, 2009

TGIF and HAPPY Day 26!!

Good Morning Friends,
It is a wet morning here!! Sunshine RAIN!! LOL Hope it gets it all out its system - I have a Photo Shoot this evening at Sunset!!! Family of 16 - ages from 87 to 2!! Should be lots of FUN.. My friend and fellow photographer Noelle is coming along to help me!! THANK GOD!!!
Hope that your day is BLESSED!!

Headed to work - got lots to do - hope that it isn't CRAZY today.. LOL

MIT's:
1. Go buy Batteries
2. Get car packed
3. Shoot some AWESOME PICS!
Make it GREAT!!! XOXO, M

2 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

family of 16!!!

Oh wow M....good luck-
I know you will do great!!
I ave been at Panera almost 4 hrs...think it's time to leave!!

Cant wait to see your shots!
Love Ya BB

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Thanks Daph.. It went pretty good - Minus the CAMERA Malfuncition.. UGH

Will share the pics soon!!

Thanks for the Blog love from Panera.. XOXO

M