Monday, June 01, 2009

PROGRESS... Little steps!!!

First of all ... I did my Oxycise Routine this Morning - 1 day down 29 to go!!!

I did Delete all notifications from FB and Twitter - this helped my IN BOX so MUCH!!!

I have to say - I did only post 2 time - but I found myself going to FB and other Forums more that I needed to.. BUT like I said STEPS!

It is going to take me a while to LEARN how to Single Task - when I thought I was a GREAT Multi Tasker - it only got me FURTHER Behind.. Going to take time for sure!!

I came home from work with a GOAL in mind my MIT (Most Important Task) - I worked in the Garage - it has been a project that I have talked about for years ... NOW action is taking place!!
Before: Embarrased

After: Mucho Better

If finding a Kenny G Live Cassette is any sign that it was time - I don't know what is!! Well maybe the 4 camera boxes - of cameras I no longer OWN. 2 trips to the Dumpster!! PROGRESS



One more FIRST is I cooked Dinner (that's not the First) LOL - but I sat at my Dining room table - without the TV or Computer and actually tasted and ate my dinner (single tasking) LOL
Not sure that habit will stick or not..

Hope you have a GREAT Evening - and thanks for following along.. XOXO

5 comments:

Unknown said...

NICE JOB!! Day one! That's huge progress - the garage and just getting through the day RECOGNIZING the addictions :) haha. good job gf!

La- said...

Good for you! WOW! You did great on the garage!! And I love to sit at the table and eat- and focus and relax from the day without the TV or computer... I do admit I read sometimes too though! You can do it!

La-

nomo wino daph said...

YAY FOR U M!
LOL at the boxes...I almost wet my pants at your text about the Kenny G!

PROUD OF YA FRIEND!!!!!

keep up the good work!!

Suzee Bailey said...

You go girl !
Love the new blog, love the new loook !
Keep us posted on the progress. :)

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Thanks everyone!! XOXOX