Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 23 - Not feeling the LOVE today!

Morning Friends,

I suppose there comes a day when you just don't FEEL Like it... Well at the moment today is that day for me!! I have been going STRONG for 22 days - just feeling kind of DOWN today!

BUT, I am still on TRACK - Oxycise and Water this morning!!
Laundry is washed and in Dryers and may just get put away before I leave for work!! :-)

No hits on my Craig's List Treasures (LOL) So we shall see!! I want it gone by this weekend..

Today's MIT's:
Work:
1. Report Bonds
2. Just nail down my To Do List

I am making improvements @ the office - that is more of a challenge! BUT, one thing that is working is I am touching it once - if it is in my HANDS something happens with it - no more putting it into PILES!! My biggest problem is bouncing between tasks - need to streamline it better!! Nothing leaves the office until the end of day - no reason I have to do more than one thing at a TIME!!

Personal MIT's:
1. Leave the office at Lunch - I need OUT!!! Have two bowling balls - will go to Play it again Sports
2. Make a Nice Dinner - Last night I fell into that OLD habit of snacking and didn't EAT right!! (BUT, it used to include having a couple DRINKS and that didnt event cross my mind - so that is good)
3. Work on the office De-Clutter

Make it a GREAT Day - going to TRY to take my own advise and do the same!! Hugs, M

No comments: