Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day 10 Evening check in..

Good evening Friends...I am POOPED!!! Was soooooooo Busy today and worked hard - the good news is my efforts are being NOTICED.. One of our BIG Customers came by the office today to pick up a bond and Kevin was in - he wanted to chat with him. So in turn this email was sent by Kevin to our Owner of the Agency, Regional Manager and Local Managers... I am PROUD of MYSELF!!

When a customer makes a point to stop by my office and say what a great job Margie is doing it does not go unnoticed. Great job Margie!!!!!!!!!!! You have come a long way in a very short period of time. Now if only the rest of us could of come along that quickly …. imagine where we would all be :-)
Thank You,

KW

Nice to know my hard work is paying off!!

Today's MIT's Report:
1. Walk at Lunch (didn't work out yesterday) - NEVER LEFT My Desk
2. Kenny is coming over to install the Kitchen Faucet! - He came over BIGGER Project than planned Saturday AM - so we can go to Home Depot
3. Work in the Garage some more - Go thru the boxes left over from TeamStaff.. Time to get rid of STUFF - NOPE Didn't happen tonight!!

BUT, I did cook a nice dinner for MYSELF - ate at the dining room table again!! I cleaned the kitchen -Cleaned litter box and took the garbage to the Dumpster. Had a load of was in Dryer and it was folded and PUT AWAY.. OK who kidnapped Margie. LOL

Tomorrow AM's Habit - YEP it is becoming one.. LOL Water and Oxycise Going to try for 5:15

Morning MIT:
1. Going to go to the GYM - Need a workout!!

Going to bed VERY SOON... Be blessed and SWEET Dreams everyone!! (All 6 of my readers) LOL XOXO, M

5 comments:

Betty "CC" Gray said...

WTG Margie! It's nice to be patted on the back. :-) Beautiful pic too.

nomo wino daph said...

This picture is gorgeous!!!
All this is missing is a shillioutte [sp} of Rj & I! lol

You're doing GTREAT Margie!!!!

Go Girlfriend Go!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you!!

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Thanks Betty, Daph and Kelley!!

Daph - you do know how to take care of that little problem RIGHT??

Love ya, M

Suzee Bailey said...

SOOOOO love this shot Margie !!