Thursday, June 04, 2009

Day 4 - Time flys when your Having FUN!!

Good Morning Friends....

I am so THANFUL for the beauty around us... Take time to soak in it!!Did my Oxycise and Water
Morning MIT's:

Ran the Vacuum and paid bills.. Depressing!!! I am stacking my credit card statements - and will be creating a spreadsheet to see where I am and what I need to do to get rid of them!!

Bathroom is cleaning as we speak - well sprayed it - will scrub it when I got get my shower!! LOL

BTW, I kind of started the habit thing last week - with my Chores list - my bed has been made everyday - and the kitchen and bathroom sinks are cleaned daily... :-)

This afternoon's MIT's:

1. Call someone (Kenny or Scott) to come install this faucet I got for Christmas.

2. Work MIT's - accounting - file bills - I have 3 that I have to make adjustment on invoices... Need to get this done!!

3. Going to Ray's game at 4 - Early game - taking Perry (I think)

Hope that everyone has a BLESSED Day... Do what makes you HAPPY - you will never go wrong there!!! Hugs, M

No comments: