Friday, June 05, 2009

GOOD Morning Day 5!!

WOW... Just WOW!!!

Find a quiet spot and take in the Beauty that is before us!!!


Margie is being inpatient (remind me STEPS.. just STEPS) .. I can so see me living in less clutter and actually getting chores done and having time for me and for my FRIENDS!!!


Today's is a GREAT Day and it is FRIDAY!! WOOHOO!!! LOL

Water and Oxycised this Morning 5:30 as planned

Completed the morning MIT's

Laundry sorted - one load is started (actually only had 2 to do) Amazing in itself!! LOL
All glass - table tops, Mirrors, TV's are Sparkling - (didn't dust I need some cleaner)

Work MIT's - Finish up on the billing issues / Had more creep up yesterday!!

Tonight's MIT's:

1. Dust the whole house
2. Organize my Shoes - have some in Garage, Office and Bedroom... HMNN time to get them in one place and then keep them in that same place.. :-)
3. Follow up with my Cousin about getting the new Fixture in Kitchen installed
4. Deliver the photo's to the Feeley's - so that they can give to their Mom for her BD Sunday
5. Oh yeah... Put that laundry away that is washing NOW..


Also, I know that I tentatively signed up for a meet up group for tonight... I will not be going!! I am just not ready for this type of meeting - I have work to do on joining GROUPS!! Besides, I really don't like coffee that much.. LOL


Happy Friday Friends - hope that whatever you choose to do today you are BLESSED 1000 times over... Hugs and Love, M

4 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

Yay for you Margie...
awesome!

Glad to see your staying on task!!!

Have a great day friend!!

Love ya BB

Unknown said...

Good for you Margie. You are an inspiration.
Keep up the good work. I know it is hard.
Love, Aunt Brenda

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Thanks Daph.. Feels pretty good!!

Hey Aunt Brenda.. Thanks for stoppin by!! Love you!!! M

Laura said...

yay Margie!! you are always inspiring me!!!