Monday, June 15, 2009

Night time Day 15!

Hey all...

Ok I will admit it right now - this afternoon at work was NOT good.. I lost focus - wandered to FB and surfed other sites.. Not sure what it was - I was all braggin that I wore some Jeans that didn't fit a couple weeks ago - well they FIT as long as I didn't sit down.. LOL Was MISERABLE!! So we will blame the distraction on that.. LOL

I look at this picture and remember the GREAT time we had at the LDPT Get together!!

BUT, right back on track - came home and worked in the Garage - I pulled out all my Photography props/Backdrops/Stands and lights that were sprinkled around the Garage - and put them all in one BIG box.. I am getting down to what will be SOLD, what will be TOSSED. I could now fit 1/2 a car in the garage.. LOL

I made dinner and sat at the Dining room table again - just quiet time!! Was NICE!!

Morning Habit: Oxycise and Water @ 5:15a

Morning MIT's:
1. Fold backdrops that I washed and blankets
2. Mop the Kitchen and Bathroom Floors

I am wiped out - heading to bed VERY Early tonight.. Sweet Dreams!!! M

No comments: