Sunday, June 21, 2009

Evening Check day 21!!

WOW... Had a GREAT Afternoon - Mom, Lou and I went to the Elks for Brunch!! Then they took me over to see his new DIGS... VERY NICE!! We got to talking about decorating - My plans to do my Office over and I mentioned IKEA! Well that was all it took!! With-in 10 minutes we were loaded in the car and on our way!! NOW I see why my Photography Friends love this place "this was my FIRST Time"...

I have been talking about replacing my recliner for ... 6 yrs I guess!!! My old one was about 20 yrs old!! So today the very first thing we saw was MY NEW Chair. LOL We must of wandered for 3 to 4 hours - like Disney with out RIDES.. HA HA It was a VERY nice afternoon - and I got some good ideas for the NEXT Project!!

So I kicked the OLD recliner to the CURB Literally.. :-) And Cory has a new Favorite Chair!

Thinkin I might need to go to the living room tonight and watch a MOVIE!! Just noticed it is 8pm no movie tonight. LOL I need to get ready for another GREAT Week!


Ok.. tomorrow Habit: Oxycise and Water at 5:15am

Morning MIT's:
1. Unload Dishwasher
2. Work on my Ad's for Craigslist

Hope that all you Fathers out there have had a FANTASTIC Day!! Love to all, M

3 comments:

Toni said...

Well there's where my stinking cat ran off to....traitor...LOL
Now, let's see the NEW chair!

nomo wino daph said...

bwahahahaha I LOVE THAT PIC of you on the side of the road! too funny!

Ok...would YOU belive that I have never stepped foot in an IKEA?? Seriously!

Tell me about the water....how much are you drinking?
Sorry I didn't get back to you tonight...I was cooking up a storm!

Sounds like a great day....bittersweet, I KNOW.
Love yA BB

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Toni... That was the new chair!! LOL

Daph - this was my FIRST Time, It was so much fun - OMG prices are right!! BUT, the fun part is getting all kinds of decorating ideas - the whole one floor are rooms layed out - for you to SEE, touch and FEEL.. LOL

It is an event.. Come visit me and we will go!! :-) Maybe that will get you here.. :-)

Hugs, M

I am trying to drink at least 60 Ounces a Day!!! It is GOOD for you!