Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Morning Day 17 - TGIW!!

Good Morning Friends,

Morning started as planned with H2O and Oxycise - Dishwasher unloaded - all is good in Margie's world!! Good Nights sleep and ready to face the day - Going to the Chrio to get cracked in a little while.. YEAH!! And - I am trying some new Supplements to me Diet - they should arrive today - once I give them a few days - I will give you all a REVIEW!!

Be Happy with life's simple treasures..

Work MIT's:
1. YEP you guessed it FILING - this is a DAILY thing (actually yesterday, as I got things that needed to be filed - they got filed)
2. Start doing audits on our customer files...

Today's MIT's:
1. Call the camera place and see what is up with the Sensor Cleaning has been too long!!
2. Make a decision on the stuff in Garage - start to write ad for Craig's List
3. Going to go to Panera for soup and salad and put pen to paper and write my GOALS

Hope that everyone has a GREAT Day!!! BE HAPPY and love!! XOXO, M

4 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

Well, since i have been out of town, I am finally catching up on my blog reading.

Glad to see your right on track-
keep up the awesome work friend!!

Love Ya- Daphne

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Yep I am...

M McCown said...

I am so impressed with your progress and persistence!!! Way to go! btw, what is an MIT?

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

That would be Most Important Task.. You set at least 3 per day - and those can be things that get you to your overall goals or help you compete your projects..

It really has been good for me!!

I was just going along - thinking why bother - and I realize if I dont make it matter FOR ME - no one will ever care!!

A little bit of FOCUS can go a long way - I have purpose and an plan..

Won't ever change WHO I am - because my Values and Mission hasnt changed!!

Thanks for the BLOG Love!! M