Wednesday, June 24, 2009

YES!! Happy Day 24...

Good Morning Friends!!
Had a GOOD Nights REST - actually slept HARD!! :-) Sitting here singing - yeah I am SICK.. LOL Happy Happy - cuz once the sun came up and I looked out front - the RELCINER IS GONE!! WOOHOOO!!! I got my money's worth on that one for sure - My Mom asked how I liked my NEW Chair - heck I haven't slowed up enough to just SIT!! Looks nice! HA HA
Did my Water and Oxycise this AM!! Didn't make the Gym - did a few extras here - Dishwasher unloaded!! I found my Oxycise commuter CD!! Was so happy - so now I can do it at lunch time too!!

WORK MIT's:
1. Start to do a few file audits/Mid Year Letters
2. Stay ahead of the CURVE!! Really am in GOOD SHAPE!!!

MY MIT's (Most Important Tasks):
1. Putting bowling balls in CAR.. Didn't get there yesterday...
2. Set up a G-Mail account!! Getting ready to Delete email from the Touch and Laptop. MUST Get control of this inbox!!
3. Re- Organize the Ray's Corner!! Clean and Dust!!
** PRAYER Request: My Aunt Jo's Husband Graydon is facing some medical challenges - they have had to Cx thier trip here next Month for the Memorial. Please keep them in your prayers that he can be strong to face what is ahead.. LOVE YOU ALL!!! M

Hope that you all have a GREAT Day!!! Count your BLESSINGS, not your WORRIES!! XOXO, M

No comments: