Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 29 - GREAT Day so Far!

Hello All,

Hope that you have had a GREAT Day!!

My work day is coming to a close - was AWESOME - everything that needed to get accomplished DID!! My to do list is marked with RED Ink - lots DONE!! Nothing feels as good as seeing that you actually made PROGRESS!!

Tonight's MIT's:
1. Post office - Mail off Elizabeth's pictures I took FOREVER ago when they were here!! SORRY!!!
2. Do the paperwork on Canon's website to process the repair for my Camera.. UGH
3. Clear off the DESK - un do the side of the desk so that I can move it away from the walls!
4. Make some Pasta - having left over Sauce my Cousin made.. YUM!!

Taking Antibiotics (my Favorite) NOT - think I have a Bladder infection - so hopefully that will kick in and I will start to feel better!! Have a GREAT Evening!!! XOXO, M

2 comments:

M McCown said...

Sounds like a productive day! I don't know where you get the energy, Margie, but I want some!!!

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

It is all smoke and mirrors.. LOL

Thanks for stopping by!!

XOXO, M