Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Nitey Nite Day 23!!

Good Night Friends..

This is going to be REALLY Short and Sweet - I am TIRED!!

Work was GREAT today - got lots done - pretty much caught up and ahead of the game!! YEAH...

When I got home tonight - I cooked a nice dinner: Almond Crusted Talipia - Yellow Rice and Green Beans. As that was cooking I made dinner for the next couple days. Ham, Potato, Mushrooms and Green bean Casserole.. I worked in the office - I had this little end table and OMG didn't know that much CRAP could accumulate and STACK.. LOL Lou is going to use the table in his new Apt.. So he and Mom stopped by - ALL the hospice donations are GONE - all that is left in the garage is for sale items and what is staying.. WOOHOO

Morning Habits = Water and Oxycise - I found my Commuter CD tonight HAPPY!!
Morning MITs
1. Go to the Gym for AM Workout
2. Unload Dishwasher
3. Garbage to Alley Dumpster

Sweet Dreams my FRIENDS.............. XOXO, M

No comments: