Saturday, June 06, 2009

Posting for this afternoon and tomorrow AM!!

Hey all,
I am heading to Orlando in a couple hours!!

This morning was GREAT...

WW - lost 2.3 lbs!!
Grocery Store - Stocked up again.. LOL

I am headed to the Laundry Matt to wash the comforter (hope it dosent fall apart)

Then will be going to Orlando - I am not going to take my Laptop - I will have the touch!! Can't go 100% cold turkey.. BUT, this is big leaving home without it.. LOL Will give me a chance to listen to some of my Audio Tapes and WORK on my GOALS!!

Hope that you all have a BLESSED Day - GREAT weekend!! I will be home late tomorrow evening!! Be Happy and Thankful!! XOXO, M

2 comments:

Heidi Brand said...

Hey Margie, good to see you blogging! Have a great weekend. We miss you and think of you often.

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Hey Heidi.. Thanks for stopping by.. Miss you all too.. Give Miss. E some hugs from me!!

Take care and keep in touch!!
Hugs, M