Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lucky 13 check in!!

Good Morning!!!

I got up this AM at normal time (5:30) - Did my H2O and Oxycise!! Getting easier Day by Day!!!

Tomorrow I will give you a 2 week update on my PROGRESS!!!
Went to WW this AM - I was down .2 of a LB... BUT, will take it - I feel a lot better - think I lost inches this week - between the daily Oxycise and being MUCH more active!!! Will show on the scale next week!!

Stopped at a Grocery Store on my way home got a FEW things - Spinach, Bean and Ham soup is in the Crock Pot!! :-) Kenny called and I met him at Home Depot - and WOOHOO!!!

Got a little self portrait action going... HA HA

It is like Christmas in June.. HA HA - Got a new fixture from my Mom and a Water Filter from B, K & T - only took 6 months to get it installed... It looks sooooooo shiny.. LOL

MIT's for this afternoon:
1. Pedicure
2. Going to Wash the 100+ Stadium cups I have in the garage - figure out what to do with them

Not going to be a CRAZY Busy day!! Need a little chillin time - need to read and listen more to my Books - actually write with PEN my Goals and Projects... I will be mailing them to a couple of my friends so that I can be held accountable!!

Hope you have a BLESSED Weekend - Love to you all! M

2 comments:

M McCown said...

Love the faucet!!! Shiny :) Congrats on all your accomplishments! Can you lend me motivation??

Suzee Bailey said...

So proud of you Margie !!!!