Saturday, June 13, 2009

Day 13 evening update!!!

Hello Friends - well I wasn't going to post again today!!!!!!!!

Oh just a little ADDED Project... I was making Coffee - and knocked the whole canister off the counter... WHAT A MESS!!!

BUT, it was a BANNER Day on 47th Street North.. LOL About 1/2 way thru washing 100 plastic stadium cups - I was thinking WTH - why not just dumpster them.. LOL I continued and got them all cleaned - there were 115 cups - I only kept 4 now that is SOMETHING!! LOL

And my Mail box was in BAAAAAAADD Shape.... The front was missing, someone had taken a baseball bat to it.. Yeah was pretty GHETTO - so I finally took the time to unscrew it and go buy a new one - I am thinkin my Post Man may just have a Heart Attack.. LOL


I finally got back in the house around 4:00 - took a shower, ibuprofen and then went to the mall for some pampering - I had a GUY do the pedicure and he was AWESOME - I was dozing off - he kept telling me just close your eyes NAP.. LOL
Then Mom called and we decided to go for Seafood for dinner... Was very nice - had Clam Strips.. YUMMY!!!!!!!
Morning Habits: Water and Oxycise - @ 5:30 (why not) then I am going to the office..

MIT's Sunday:
1. Go to work - do accounting work
2. Get to Church either 8 or 10 depending on how #1 is going.. LOL
3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Cousin Karol - will be hanging with the family for the afternoon!!

Hope you all have a WONDERFUL and BLESSED Evening, M

2 comments:

Suzee Bailey said...

WOW ! Now that's some plastic ups !
Now you can get your bills in style lol.

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Or my HAPPY mail from VERMONT.. :-)

Yeah the cups are Crazy and this YEAR I am NOT Carrying them HOME with me at ALL!!

Crazy for sure!! M