Saturday, June 06, 2009

Good Morning Day 6!!

Hello Friend...


Well I treated myself and slept in till 6:30 WOOHOO.. LOL


Look for beauty in everything around you!!
Did my H2O and Oxycise

The Shoe project is COMPLETE - and about 30 less fortunate people will have shoes - going to GOODWILL.. LOL


Getting ready to shower and get to my WW Weigh in.. Hope that this will be a GOOD Week.. IT SHOULD!


Anyway - MIT's for this afternoon!

1. Grocery Store
2. Laundry Matt to wash comforter and sheets - One LOAD
3. Decide if I am going to a Theme Park this afternoon or NOT!!


Well this will be SHORT... Need to scoot!! Make it a GREAT Day!! Hugs and Love, M

2 comments:

Beth said...

Love that dragonfly shot! Hope you have an awesome day. :)

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Thank you Beth for making a Comment!! Hugs, M