Friday, June 19, 2009

T.G.I.F. It is day 19!!!

Good Morning FRIENDS!!!

Looks like I am getting more traffic to my Blog - YEAH Makes me happy - if you have time leave me some LOVE - and THANK YOU to those who do already!! Knowing you all are reading my ramblings, makes it easier for me to keep plugging along!!! :-)

This morning has been PRODUCTIVE already....

Check out today's quote -------------------------------------->

Water, Oxycise and took my new Whole Food Product (will give it a few days before I give my review) - House is Vacuumed - Tub and Shower Clean - ALL Clothes are in the washer!! I think I just might have time this weekend to catch a MOVIE and hit the GYM!! :-)

Make time for your FRIENDS - the best way to have a FRIEND is to BE A FRIEND!!

Today's MIT's:
Work:
1. I AM GOING TO CATCH UP ON FILING.. Going to office SHORTLY!!!
2. Take a LUNCH - Need to walk to the stadium to pick up my Second Championship RING!!

Home:
1. Dry clothes and PUT AWAY!
2. Start to organize the Office - just de-clutter (gonna work in the Air conditioning tonight)

SO what is on your agenda for the weekend?? Any big plans - whatever you CHOOSE to do, DO it well and HAVE FUN!! Hugs and LOVE, M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome and Inspiring!!!! Love ya sis!! You are doing beyond great... Woot!!

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Love you too Sis.. and MISS You TONS... Maybe I will see you someday SOON!!

XOXO, M