Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Good Morning Day 9!!

Good Morning Friends!

Do you SEE IT???

I didn't get up till 5:50 .. BUT, got my Oxycise and Water done..

Couldn't unload dishwasher - forgot to run it last night :-) Ran it this AM..

Dinner is in the croppot.. Pork roast, Sauerkraut, with Mushrooms and Apples.. Lou is making Smashed Potatoes. Cuz he would have to eat instant here.. LOL And Fresh Asparagus!


Today's MIT's Work:

I have quite a few Final bonds to do today - Income generation and then some collections.. Yeah we have to do it all..

MIT's Home:
1. Go for a walk at Lunch
2. Set Table for Dinner
3. Unload dishwasher

Make it a GREAT Day!! Hugs and Love, M

1 comment:

nomo wino daph said...

Dinner sounds good!! {esp. if I ate it, lol}

Hope you were able to get all your MIT's done!

I am lagging but started TODAY on my 30 day shred....I wanted to pop that DVD into 2 peices when I was finished! lol

Hope dinner was great!!
Love Ya! BB