Monday, June 01, 2009

Forming Habits..

Happy June 1st (Happy BD to my FRIEND Karen) - I have posted the last couple days about a new book I have been reading (listening to - LOVE audio books) and changes I will be making - to become a BETTER Margie!!!
LOL - Just me being a bit NUTTY... XOXO

Today is about choosing a NEW Habit - for the Next 30 Days I will do this one small task and it will become a habit and the benefits will be GREAT!!!

One of the things I am learning is that Multi-tasking doesn't WORK!!! If you think that it is efficient - think again - All it really does is make you do many things at a time and really none of them to completion - you get frustrated and DO NOTHING - at least I do!! So I am going to learn to Single Task and become good at many things!!!

This Months NEW habit will be: To get up each morning at 5:30am - drink an 8 oz glass of water, Potty and then do an Oxycise Routine - Great way to start the day!!!

http://www.oxycise.com/whatis.htm

What will your new habit be?? Join me?? It doesn't have to be anything BIG - in fact the book says to make it small and something you know you can obtain!!!

Have a FANTASTIC Day - I am off to work!!! M

PS... http://www.oxycise.com/Success/weightloss/women.htm Check part way down this page.. See anyone FAMILIAR?? I can do this again!!!

1 comment:

Suzee Bailey said...

I have to look into this. Cause multi tasking is my life...but I get nothing done. mmmmmm