Sunday, May 31, 2009

Long time Family Friends...

I received a call a few weeks back asking if I could take some Family photo's for their Mom's BIRTHDAY... My Parents and their parents were friends even before we all were born...


Isn't FRIENDSHIP a wonderful thing!!!


Well they said that they hadn't had a picture done of the WHOLE family in years and some of the Grand kids were not even born yet... This is one of my FAVORITE things about photography - creating Memories that last a LIFETIME!!

I posted the Galley today - for the family to see!!! They were all VERY Happy!!

Here are a couple pics from the session... ENJOY!!! Have a BLESSED Evening... M

3 comments:

M McCown said...

Margie, those are amazing! I love the shot of the group facing away from you. Timeless and lovely!

Suzee Bailey said...

Love these Margie !

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Thanks Ladies!!!

Hugs, M