Sunday, May 31, 2009

Making Habits - Working on ME!

The book I mentioned yesterday ( The Power of Less by Leo Babuta) - is hitting home for me!! I highly recommend this book!!

http://thepowerofless.com/book/

Again thanks Shell for sharing and thanks for my support TEAM..

This afternoon will be spent working on my Goals, New Habits and actually doing something to COMPLETION - so I will need your HELP... PLEASE!!

Is there something that you would like to form into a habit?? Take the challenge - the next 30 days concentrate on only this one thing - commit to it daily - and after 30 days you will have formed a HABIT!! I will be posting tomorrow - day one of my June GOAL!! I will have 3 new GOOD Habits by September!

Sometimes not so good things happen in your life - and even things that may of happened when you were young - can have a PROFOUND effect on your life forever!!! There does come a time that you have to take control - realize that only one person can ALLOW yourself to feel bad bout what happened or how others may make you feel.... that person is YOU!!!
June is going to be my BE KIND TO YOURSELF Month... Any takers?? XOXO

3 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

HELLO!!!! OMG OMG OMG Margie, we are seriously on the same page today my friend!!!

As I have been sitting outside, I was reading. i had a "Focus On The Family" booklet that arrived in the mail a few weeks ago. I knew there was a reason that I hadn't read it or trashed it {recycled, lol} by now.

Anweay, i sat out here and typed up my blog post about it to post later today.....It's for my kids BUT yu as well as I will get a benefit from it. WEIRD!! Well, not really, it's GOD!

OK, enough about us sharing a brain, on the goods.
I am so proud of you. THIS IS THE NEXT STEP!! I will take the challenge with you my friend!

I will get back to you on what that is, lol, I have been outside in the sun for almost 3 hrs {thats my goal} and i am a little light headed....not telling what I will say I would do, bwahaha

I am so glad your going to be blogging again. I am glad I started back...to me it's more substance than FB and your not telling it to 600 people and can elaborate on it more.{well, oops, mine is private, lol} BUT you know what I mean!! Plus blogging is like my diary!

YAHOO FOR YOU MY FRIEND!!
MUCH LOVE TO YOU!
XOXOXOXO

ps- I am excited to follow along on your journey!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you!! love you.. will check out more later...but I am so unbelievably proud of you!!

Sis

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Thanks Daph.. Yes we are scarey somedays (well MOST days).. LOL

Oh Sister of mine.. Thank you - your love and support means the world to me.. You know how much I miss you - hope that I will get to see you someday SOON!!

XOXO