Saturday, May 30, 2009

Personal Goals... Commitment to ME!!

It sure was nice to get away - spend time with GREAT Friends!!! Nashville was so much FUN!!

I have made a commitment to myself to get back on Track with my Weight Watchers - I went back for my Weigh in this morning - it wasn't as Painful as I thought it would be... Back on TRACK - went to the Gym and had my measurements taken - this will give me a starting POINT!!

My good Friend Michelle suggested a book to me - I purchased it from I TUNES last night and I am listening NOW!! I need to get MOTIVATED - and make some changes in my Daily routine and my LIFE!! It is: The Power of Less by Leo Babuta - it is AWESOME so far!!! Thank you for your Friendship and SUPPORT!!!

I will be working on My Goals over the weekend... If you don't have a GOAL you will never get there!!

One Goal for SURE is that I want to Lose 25 more Lbs by Labor Day - I have lost 20 so far!!

Here is my Before Picture - taken in Nashville by my GOOD Friend Beth

I will be posting my Journey!!!! XOXOX I am blessed with GREAT Friends and a SUPPORTIVE Family!!

2 comments:

La- said...

GIRL! I am proud of you! You can do it!! Already making such great steps!! I cannot wait to see the next pic and the next phase!!! GO FOR IT!!!

La-

Suzee Bailey said...

Thank you !!!
Off to check the book out !