Monday, May 25, 2009

Vacation in Nashville

Happy Memorial Day... Thank you to all that Serve and Protect....


My photography has given me much joy over the years... BUT one of the best things it has given me is FANTASTIC Friends - this weekend I was lucky enough to get away to Nashville and hang out with Beth, Rob and the Kids and with Shell and Cody... I am so BLESSED!!! Thank you for opening your homes, hearts and lifes to me...





Here are are couple pictures from this weekend... SO FAR!!!!!!!!!










2 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

LOVE all the pics!!!I hate that I couldn't make it and surprise you!!!! We talked about it!

Looks like you guys had a blast!!!!!

XOXO

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Yeah well I would of had a Heart attach if you did.. Im thinkin I may never see you again...

Thanks for some BLOG love.. XOXO