Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Habits - Day 2


Good Morning Friends !!
Take time today to see the BEAUTY that is all around you - the best part is it wont cost you a anything but a MOMENT of your time!!

Here I am on day two of de-cluttering my Life... Doing less to get MORE DONE!! I had a few bumps yesterday - especially with WORK.. My Job is one that you have to go with the flow and put out the fires - but I sure can figure a better way to do the ROUTINE Chores.. Working on that!!

Have to admit that it wasn't easy dealing with my FB and Internet in general ADDICTION!! I did only post 3 times yesterday - a RECORD.. LOL And once I get in my head and heart that I DON'T have to respond to every one of my Friends posts.. I might be OK!!! HA HA

This morning I succeeded in Day 2 of habit building - got my Oxycise completed!! Drank my first glass of H20!!

Today's MIT's (Most Important Tasks)

1. Put away the found dishes from the garage that I washed last night - emptied Dishwasher (DONE)

2. Re organize the Pantry (Can Goods and such) and the Cabinet under the sink - After work!

This week I will be calling to have the NEW Fixture installed - that I got for Christmas - think 6 months might be time HUH.. LOL

Will post later today regarding how my day went and how much more I got done DOING LESS!!

XOXO Thank you for your Love, Hugs and SUPPORT!! M

2 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

yay you again!!!

I can't wait to see where you are after the 30 days!

You & Bay, both! haha

I think my habit will be excercise......eek
did i just TYPE those words? Seriously though, I need to get back to doing my "30 day shred" video. I think I am going to DIE doing it. {if Bay is being pushed WAAAAAY beyond his limits, it's the least I can do!}

So, there you have it. I am going to do it right now.
After all the wine and Dorito's I had at almost 1AM, I need to do it 3x's a day;)

have a great day friend-
love ya BB

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Hey...

You said it.. and it can't just be EXERCISE..

You have to commit to do your Video daily.. set a time and Commit to it..

You can do it.. Tell Bay I am PROUD of him..

Glad you getting back on the Tennis Club!! Very COOL!!

Talk to you later my friend.. XOXO, M