Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day 18 Evening Check!!!

PHEW and WOW...

Hope that you all had a GREAT Day... Mine was VERY good!!!

Work:
1. More Filing (I have been good this week as soon as I have something it gets filed) just have to catch up (I HATE TO FILE - TOMORROW is the DAY)
2. Just deal with the Day! (Did a GREAT Job at this!! :-) )

Home:
1. Call TransAmerica and see what this invoice is for - I get it quarterly and not even sure what it is.. LOL (Didn't get to do this today)
2. Go for a walk at Lunch time (Never left the office AGAIN)
3. Start pulling out stuff from back corner of the garage - sure I can TOSS some things! (OH YEAH did this)

Mom and Lou came over and ended up taking 5 garbage cans full to the Dumpster - One box for Hospice Thrift shop and one for the Elks Christmas in July event!! Really getting down to the Nitty Gritty!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM AND LOU - and we didn't Kill each other. HA HA


I would try and tell you more about my day - but at the moment my BRAIN is MUSH!!
Oh yeah Morning Habit: Oxycise and Water... See I changed it up a bit.. LOL
Morning MIT's:
1. Run the Vacuum
2. Clean the Tub and Shower

Sweet dreams friends!! XOXOX, M

4 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

looking good friend!!!!!
sweet dreams!
xoxo
daph

nomo wino daph said...

ohhh BTW...I think your car will be in there by the weekend! lol

M McCown said...

Holy cow, you were productive!!! WTG!!

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Thanks ladies... Yes PROGRESS for sure - Long way to go but at least I am doing and NOT TALKING!! LOL

BTW, see that rocking chair?? That was my Dad's chair - mine and my Brothers as well!! I am going to stirp it and refinish it!!

It is so cute!! :-)

Have a GREAT Day, M