Friday, June 26, 2009

Very END of day 26!!!

By the time I finish this post.. It will be Day 27.. LOL

Had a LONG Day... Work went awesome today - lots done - to DO List is ready for Monday AM!! LOVE IT!!

Shoot tonight was WOW.. LOL That was a HUGE Group - thank YOU to Noelle for coming to be with me.. You were AWESOME and I couldn't of done it without you. My Camera BROKE about 80% thru the shoot - Shutter malfunction... UGH!! BUT, we had 2 back up cameras!!

I didn't ask if I could post any of the pics - so will need to get the OK First..

Heading to bed.. Gonna try to sleep a LITTLE!!
Water and Oxycise when I get up..

Morning MIT's:
1. WW Weigh-in
2. Run by Home depot, Carpet Store - look at paint and remnants for the Office.
3. Home to work in the office..

I am sooooooooooooooooo tired and body aches - crawling and walking in the sand wears me out.. Sweet Dreams! XOXO, M

No comments: