Friday, June 05, 2009

End of Day 5 Check in!!

Ok folks....... I am running out of things to say about myself.. Those of you that know me - really know how hard this is for ME... I much rather Do for others and LISTEN than talk about me!!!

Real BOSS of this HOUSE.. Now if I could assign her some MIT's while I was at work.. LOL

Happy Friday!! Today was Day 2 without going to FB or Tweet the whole work day!! Work was good today - I got a lot done - helped a co worker even. And got to get out of the office for a lunch with my Boss and Office Manger.. GOOD Stuff!!

Follow up on my Afternoon MIT'S:

1. Dust the whole house - MOST Of it DONE!!
2. Organize my Shoes - have some in Garage, Office and Bedroom... HMNN time to get them in one place and then keep them in that same place.. :-) Ran out of energy for this one!
3. Follow up with my Cousin about getting the new Fixture in Kitchen installed Called him and he said he will call me back..
4. Deliver the photo's to the Feeley's - so that they can give to their Mom for her BD Sunday - YES Loved them - and ended up hanging out for 45 min chatting..
5. Oh yeah... Put that laundry away that is washing NOW.. They are in the dryer now - will get that load put away!

So tomorrow is Saturday - I will still get up at 5:30 (yeah Nuts)

Do my Water and Oxycise

Morning MIT's

1. Shoe Project
2. Go to Weight Watchers
3. Gym for a workout

I am happy to be making progress.. I have a long way to go - lots to do around this house - but step by step - day by day I will do it!!!

I talked about setting goals and limitations - one of the big ones I have decided was that there is NO reason for me to sit here in this house ALONE and drink - either beer, wine, tequila, rum oh yeah VODKA.. LOL I love my cocktails - and I will have them - just only when I am in a social gathering .. Family, Friends or otherwise. It is just silly for me to use my Valuable time drinking ALONE.. Now I will just have to invite people over more often I suppose.. HA HA Today is Day 7 without anything and to tell you the truth - being focused with Daily GOALS - I don't event think about it!!

I hope that everyone has a FANTASTIC weekend - I am going over to Orlando/New Smyrna Beach for a Special Little Boy's First Birthday Party - I was honored to be there when he came into this world - and they have invited me to share his special day......... Just not sure if I am going Sat Night or Sun AM.. Hugs and LOVE!!! M

No comments: