Friday, June 19, 2009

Sweet Dreams end of Day 19!!

What a WONDERFUL Day!!!

I was kickin it at work today - Happy to report all my filing is done - and I am committed to now file as I go touch it ONE time ONLY!!! This will save time and FRUSTRATION in the long run.

I have my To Do List written out and ready for Monday Morning!! What a GREAT Feeling!!

I did get out of the office for lunch - walked down the street to our local sport bar.. Had a YUMMY Chicken salad - it was SOOOOOOOOOO Good!!! Nice to get out a bit!!

Then after work I came home - dried the clothes - folded and PUT THEM AWAY!! :-) I know this might sound like no biggie to most off you - it is BIG for me!!

Tomorrow's Habit: Water and Oxycise @ 6:30 Gonna sleep in!!
Saturday's MIT's:
1. Weight Watchers Weigh in - we shall see
2. Grocery Store - need Fruits and a couple things
3. Go to the Gym for a workout
4. Start the De-Clutter process in my Office (Garage is on hold till I figure how to sell STUFF)
5. Wash the Fence

Will see how far I get with my List!!!

Anyway - if you want to see a FUNNY Movie - I laughed OUT LOUD several times!! Go see The Hangover - FUNNY STUFF!!! Sweet Dreams FRIENDS... Love you, M

No comments: