Sunday, June 14, 2009

Evening Checkin Day 14!!

WOW two weeks and going STRONG!!!

Had a Very Productive day as well as time with my Family!!! Can't beat that balance at all!!!

A benefit of De-Cluttering.. Little things make me happy!! I discovered that ONE cord - charges my Hurricane Radio/My Camera Batteries/My Rechargeable Flashlight - LOL

Today:
Worked this AM - got all my Accounting items DONE!!
Church at 10 AM.. Great Service and guess what it was about: FOCUS!! LOL
Grocery Store - Manage to spend between 50-75 every time I walk in!! Eating Healthy is EXPENSIVE (but I am WORTH IT)... I made an awesome Cuke, Tomato, and Feta Salad (w/Sesame and Balsamic) to bring to the party - Here are a couple pics from today's Party:

My Aunt Jeanne - isnt she so PRETTY!!

What a Doll Baby!!

Me and my CUZ Karol

The Gang............ Perry being Perry - Love that GUY!! :-)

Came home and needed to do something - So I cleaned out my Rolling camera case - it has been in the Garage and got filled with Oak bloom?? So vacuumed it out and rearranged the gear!! How is it I have less space without HAROLD (he has a NEW Home) and my Camera in the SHOP??

Tomorrow Habits: H2O and Oxycise at 5:15 -

MIT's Before work:
1. Will then go to the Gym for a work out before work...
2. Clean Litter Box

Work MIT's:
1. Report Bid Results/ FILING!!! UGH LOL

Evening MIT:
1. Work in the Garage MORE
2. Start to hand write my GOALS, PROJECTS and get it in the Mail by Wed at the latest!!

Have a GREAT Evening Friends - Sweet Dreams ! Love you all, M

No comments: